What if hours of sleep could be extracted and traded around?
Like if you only need 8 hours of sleep and you sleep 10, you wake up and there’s 2 little pills next to you when you wake up.
And when you need rest but don’t have time you take the pills and boom instant 2-hour catnap energy.
College students saving up sleep over the off seasons and consuming their surplus during the school year.
Poor people sleeping 20 hours a day to pay the rent.
Sleep futures being traded on Wall Street.
Hi! I'm me, and this is full of a weird range of stuff, and also my words. You've been warned. How are you?Dust at the Wall Other Home Ask me anything Submit
- aries: so fucking stubborn. they will hold a grudge til the end of time
- taurus: they are fucking nerds.
- gemini: defo the random outbursts
- cancer: rudeness. so fucking rude. god damn.
- leo: they're about 4'9"
- virgo: they don't want to talk to you at all
- libra: weird ass laugh
- scorpio: the fact that you can directly see hell in their eyes
- sagittarius: fuckin strange ass humor
- capricorn: creepy fucking smile
- aquarius: kinda givin off a gay vibe
- pisces: p conceited and that shit is not confidence as they may think it is
Cecil Gershwin Palmer, saying something that a lot of people, if they’re like me, need to hear on a consistent basis.
So, thanks, Cecil, Joseph, and Jeffrey.
"Yes, but that’s still a minority! If more women played video games, there would be more reason to have female protagonists!"